Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:23:26 -0500
From:      "fbsd_user" <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Tillman Hodgson" <tillman@seekingfire.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ipnat+ipfw  + 3 gateways

What do you think IPF is? That's the utility name used to load
filter rules into IPFILTER.
So you are doing just what I said.   The original poster said
nothing about doing traffic shaping.
IPNAT will not function with out IPFILTER rules. At lease  pass  in
all on all interfaces. He listed none in his post.