Date:      Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:00:43 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
To:        fbsd_user <fbsd_user@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD. ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: searching FBSD Questions News Group.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 10:08:56AM -0400, fbsd_user wrote:
> Scoot  You should look closer at what google found. Not one of those
> hits is from the FreeBSD-Questions NG.
> http://groups.google.com/groups?q=FBSD_User&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&;
> btnG=Google+Search
>

> Looks like all the hits come from lucky-freebsd.questions.   This is
> not the official FBSD questions NG.
> I emailed google and asked them, and that is the answer they gave
> me.

OK, you got me :-)  However, it's finding posts on newsgroups that mirror the
freebsd-questions mailing list, which amounts to the same thing, right?

Was there ever an 'official FBSD questions NG?'?  comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc
and comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce are still around and being archived, but
I didn't know there was ever anything under comp.* that mirrored the questions
mailing list.  I could be wrong though...

	Scott