Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 1995 17:00:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        lenzi <lenzi@mtm.ufsc.br>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pop Menu on Xwindow

	this question belongs in freebsd-questions.

	do you have num lock turned on.  if so please turn it off.
(dont ask how long it took for me to find this out ;))

	in /etc/XF86Config you can uncomment the ServerNumLock line

On Tue, 8 Aug 1995, lenzi wrote:

> I have been working on a release 2.0.5 and could not
> make programs like xfm and xman work ok.
>
> The problem arises when I try to click an option on
> one of this programs (view in xfm, or options in xman)
> then menu is shown but when I move the mouse pointer
> down the menu the itens don't mark so is impossible
> to select the options.
>
> I think the problem is with the configuration of
> the X server as I have build the server from scratch,
> and after 6 hours the X system is build but the problem remains.
>
> Using the programs (xman, xfm) form another xserver on the
> network, WORKS!.
>

> Please help me.

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com       | Analysis & Technology, Inc.
FreeBSD Postmaster   jmb@FreeBSD.Org            | 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.                                        | Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life      | 703-418-2800 x346