Date:      Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:15:39 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Pranav A. Desai" <pdesai1@cs.uh.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   disable login with options prompt and use normal shell prompt ...

Hi all!
	I have a freebsd 4.3 stable machine that has a login that directly
gives me an option menu ... is it possible to disable it and get a normal
shell prompt. I have to delete a few files and the options doesnt have
that functionality. There are no other accounts available ... I cant even
see any files on the machine. It boots few other machines via pxeroot ...
but it mounts the filesystem read-only so I cant delete files from there
either ... any suggestions ?

-pranav

Pranav A. Desai
4309 Pease Street, Apt #6