Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:07:28 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <freebsd@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net>
To:        adam@algroup.co.uk (Adam Laurie)
Cc:        jhb@FreeBSD.ORG (John Baldwin), freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rc.firewall revisited

> >     # Allow all outgoing UDP
> >     $fwcmd add pass udp from any to any

The comment for this does not match what the rule actually does,
this rule has not ``outgoing'' about it at all....

> OK, well this more or less matches my own current iteration, so I have
> no problem with that...

The above rule set reduces to nothing more than a deny to low ports
and NFS due to missing via/in/out clauses..

--
Rod Grimes - KD7CAX @ CN85sl - (RWG25)               rgrimes@gndrsh.dnsmgr.net