Date:      Fri, 05 Jun 1998 01:26:26 +0300
From:      Scott Myron <zamy27@hsonline.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   about speakers

ok here is my question, do I need to add speaker support to my kernel or
something? because I try to run spkrtest and it first gives me and
error, then I pick a tune... then it says "sorry cannot play" or
something like that. I try to "mixer -f /dev/speaker" and it tells me
that /dev/speaker is not configured.. so um how do I configure it?
thanks.