Date:      Thu, 21 May 1998 09:31:12 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Stephane Raimbault <segr@segr.ml.org>
To:        Studded <Studded@san.rr.com>
Cc:        Brian <asura@xs3.dyn.ml.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail...slow boot...

Check your nameservers (/etc/resolv.conf) recently my ISP changed my DNS
numbers without letting me know.  The symptoms were, incredibly long boot
times with sendmail seeming to hang.  Long time before I would get a
telnet prompt from remote location.  Pine seem to be freezing on me it was
so slow.

Hope this helps,
Stephane R.