Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:34:54 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@cris.net>
To:        "Giulio Di Gio':Battista" <giulio@digiobattista.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

hi,

On Sun, Feb 20, 2000 at 11:31:47AM -0000, Giulio Di Gio':Battista wrote:

> I'm a computer science student at QWM. A friend (few months ago) came and
> installed the freeBSD on my system. For some reason this guy is not around
> anymore. I really like this operating system but the ISP drops me, I can't
> connect to the Internet anymore, and can't create a new dial up connection.
>
> I've tried to get hold of the Complete FreeBSD book by ordering it from
> amazon.co.uk. I'm now waiting for 4 weeks and nothing has even been shipped
> yet.
>
> Do you know if there is a place in London where I can go and buy this book
> without other stories?

I not sure that someone on this list can suggest you something, but I sure
you can ask someone at UK user groups mail lists. You can access list of
user groups at http://www.FreeBSD.org/support.html#USER-GROUPS (not sure
about arnchor name) or ask at freebsd-questions or freebsd-chat mail lists.

--
/* Alexey Zelkin                       && phantom@cris.net    */
/* Tavric National University          && phantom@crimea.edu  */