Date:      Thu, 11 May 2000 19:42:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bryan Liesner <bleez@bellatlantic.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Burning audio CD's

I'm probably missing something here.  I can convert mp3's to wav files
and burn the tracks on a CD.  The resulting CD plays just fine on
computer CD Roms, but they just refuse to play on any and I mean any
home or portable CD players.  They all say 'No Disc' when I pop it in.

Does anyone out there know how to successfully do this?