Date:      Thu, 16 Nov 2000 19:37:52 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        Aaron Hill <hillaa@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD/Daemon Posters?

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Aaron Hill wrote:
> I couple of Win2000 posters have started appearing on the walls around work.
> I can't let that go unchallenged.
>
> Can anybody suggest some FreeBSD/BSD/Daemon artwork worth downloading and
> hanging up?

I've got a really cool 4.4 > 5.4 poster that I got from BSDi in the
early 90s.  Probably at Uniforum or InterOp.  Maybe BSDi is still
producing or has the artwork and will consider reprinting it?

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  949 443 4172
 Dana Point Communications, Inc.                            dan@dpcsys.com