Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:43:50 +0000
From:      "Danny Browne" <danny_browne@eircom.net>
To:        Brian <brian@bossbox.com>
Subject:   Re: Gnome 5th toe - Gaim install fails

Cheers mate,

That installed an older port of gaim, but it seems to have worked. Wheni tried to portupgrade it i got the same error, so i just left the older port and it seems to satisfy Gnome. Must be some bug in the latest port.

Thanks a mil.

Danny.

Brian <brian@bossbox.com> wrote:

> Danny Browne wrote:
>  > Yeah i fixed that problem, (and posted the fix)
>  >
>  > This install is gonna be the death of me, but im almost there, if
> someone could help me over this last hurdle.
>  >
>  > Regards
>  >
>  > Danny.
>  >>
>  >>Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you have a problem installing
>  >>gnome2-fifth-toe in another post.
>  >>
>  >>Did you fix that part first?
>  >>
>  >>seeing up2date on a FreeBSD mailing list is an eye sore.
>  >>
>  >>Cheers
>  >>

> Sorry, I never saw the fix, and still don't see it on the list.
>
> Have you tried to pkg_add the gaim package ?
>
> Cheers

Danny Browne

Sign up for eircom broadband now and get a free two month trial.*
Phone 1850 73 00 73 or visit http://home.eircom.net/broadbandoffer