Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 18:51:06 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@apple.com>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A modest proposal for better errno values...

At 1:57 AM -0700 5/13/03, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
>... and "yeah, that's a pretty silly errno value and in rather
>colloquial english at that, let's pick a more descriptive name
>like ``EUSERERR'' or something which makes any code using it
>more clear."

I think it is fine to change the name, but EUSERERR is certainly
not right.  The bikeshed is then picking an appropriate name.

   EBADCOMMIT(ER)  ESKIPDISASTER  EAVERTWOE  EAVOIDABYSS

seem like some plausible names, given the description of the
history behind the name, and what error is used for.  I'm sure
another hundred could be thought of after about 15 minutes with
a thesaurus.