Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:16:09 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Ramanraj K <ramanraj@md4.vsnl.net.in>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Using CSS well in web pages

Ramanraj,

> Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> >...So, if you'll look at the bottom of the navbar, there's a selector for a
> >few alternate color schemes.  Hopefully, one of them should be a little
> >less painful for you.
>
> I had done something like that at my site too:
> http://personal.vsnl.com/ramanraj/kr_setstylesheet.html

Y'know, I love stylesheets for all the abstract and philosophical
reasons.  HTML's a decent generalized structural markup language, and
I always hated watching it be polluted with a bunch of presentational
crap.

But it's so much easier to "sell" CSS by showing off how easy these
sort of nifty switches are!  :)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net