Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:15:29 +0300
From:      Nikos Vassiliadis <nvass@teledome.gr>
To:        Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Telnet Operation Timed Out

Yes it was a good question, and my connections timeout
faster than before. I don't think you can do something like
that with ipfw. But I might be wrong, Perhaps, you can find
a telnet client that suits your needs. BTW I think an overall
TCP connection timeout set to 10 seconds is a good idea.
But then again you might have problems with overloaded
sites. That would be very rare, though.

Cheers, NikV