Date:      Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:32:37 +0900 (KST)
From:      Ham su-wook <casanoba@ailab.sogang.ac.kr>
To:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How can I set 3C509's IRQ?

I don't know how I can set 3C509's IRQ.

Until now, I used NE2000 compatible network card.

That went well because I can set IRQ and address manually.

But 3C509 has no jumper, and when I install win95 and 3C509 driver.

There is no way to set IRQ, just only port address.

Is there any program that can set IRQ and port address

or any other way to set IRQ and port address or way to know them?

FreeBSD-2.2.6 wants IRQ and port address both.

from Ham su-wook, Artificial Intelligence, Sogang Univ.
mailto:casanoba@ailab.sogang.ac.kr
http://ailab.sogang.ac.kr/~casanoba