Date:      Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:00:14 -0800
From:      "William H. Hiatt III" <william@corp.hiatt.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Suchocki@corp.hiatt.net
Subject:   Re: Frustrated with bsd

Well actually two things. A) Just make a boot disk, and install it from there.
Instrucatinos are clear on the webpage, it's not that hard B) You see, Linux is
EXACTLY what you described below, and more appropiately, if you aint' got a clue,  and
do most Linux users have a clue? Not really.? If you need to get one, goto redhat.com,
if you can't figure it out then.. well I don't know. Heh, I mean, I use Linux, but I
also use Solaris, BSDi, FreeBSD, and OpenBSD.

P.S. I'm not trying to make this a flame or anything... Don't get me wrong..I'm just
saying it complicates me when it's right there on the webpage.