Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 11:35:28 +0200
From:      Ufficio amministrativo <amministrativo@solostone.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   BSD + Streaming video server applications

I've a BSD Web server placed to an italian ISP, 'cause I'm a web
designer.
Now some customers are asking me to embed streaming video into web
pages. To solve these problems I began to read a lot of docs. All
documents introduce the item sharing it in two parts:
Server side and front-end side. Can You help me to solve the first one?
Anyone tell me I've to install a server side application for streming
video correctly, but I haven't any idea about it.
Excuse me for my terrible english, but I hope You have understood my
problem.
If it's not a problem for you, please detail me your answer everything
You can,  'cause I don't know BSD as an expert tecnician.
Please reply me ASAP.

Best regards

Marco Botto

P.S.: Software mounted onto web server: