Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 1998 14:52:22 +0200
From:      Stefan Eggers <seggers@semyam.dinoco.de>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, seggers@semyam.dinoco.de
Subject:   Re: SCSI ZIP problems

> I have programming information for the aic-6360, but I have too many
> other things on my plate to even think about getting to it for a few
> months.

When I replace the AIC-6360 card in my work system I'll put it in an
386/33 ISA play system and could work on it if there is real interest
from users.

The problem is that at present this is the place I attached my backup
device so I don't want to make any experiments with its driver.  :-(

Stefan.
--
Stefan Eggers                 Lu4 yao2 zhi1 ma3 li4,
Max-Slevogt-Str. 1            ri4 jiu3 jian4 ren2 xin1.