Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:53:38 +0200
From:      Piotr Smyrak <smyru@eko.wroc.pl>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjclark@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: moving with dump and restore

Hi,

Monday, April 17, 2000, 3:30:39 AM, I got:

> Are you trying to boot from wd0 or wd2?
yes, but I already fixed it.

I was succesful with dump|restore. But I cannot
log in to the system after switching disks nor as
root nor as any other user. Is that caused by not
proper password base copying? Is there any special
way to do it?

PS: I guess I ask you weird and lamer questions, but
I am still more webmaster than admin. :>

Thanks for your time,
--
 Piotr Smyrak
 smyru@eko.wroc.pl