Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 14:58:17 +0000
From:      "Timothy P. Layton, Sr." <tlayton@global-sol.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   psm0 ps/2 mouse from hell

I have been trying for three days to get my mouse working on my
IBM thinkpad 360CE.  I have read all of the FAQ's and mail lists
and even received many good tips from users, but with no luck.

I have even compiled a new kernel with the required psmo statements
and even the option statement.

It seems to me that I have to get past one basic point first.

At boot time the system tells me that it can not locate device psm0
at 0x60.  Until this is resolved it will never work, unless I am
missing something.

Any help would be very much appreciated !!!!!

Thanks for all the great responses.

Tim-