Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2007 17:17:34 +0300
From:      "Vlad GALU" <dudu@dudu.ro>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   nfe(4) and RELENG_6

   Hi, I'm sorry if I ask something that's been asked before. Is there
any reason not to include nfe(4) in STABLE? It's been working
flawlessly ever since I installed the OS at work, and it's quite
annoying to have to recompile it everytime I recompile the kernel.
Thanks!

--
If it's there, and you can see it, it's real.
If it's not there, and you can see it, it's virtual.