Date:      27 Mar 2002 09:52:06 -0800
From:      swear@blarg.net (Gary W. Swearingen)
To:        murray@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: docs/35967: rc.conf(5) manual missing "dumpdir" and "savecore_flags", etc.

murray@FreeBSD.org writes:

> I do see a dumpdir description in rc.conf(5), so it's not clear to me
> what needs to be changed.

It's not in mine from STABLE csvup'd about 03'mar.  Only a "dumpdev"
description which I thought could use improvement.

I provided new entries for "dumpdev", "dumpdir", and "savecore_flags".
If the current version of -STABLE has SOME description of all three,
this PR should be closed. (I can worry about the descriptions later.)

>  Can you please generate a diff against the
> -CURRENT version of the rc.conf man page?

Please assume that I won't be providing diffs for any PRs.