Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:24:18 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Michael Kenneth Henry" <mhenry@black.ug.cs.usyd.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Big change to new advocacy site.

I like it a lot! Now all we need is a survey :)

How about:

    +----------------+
    |How often do you|
    |"make world"?   |
    |                |
    | * Every week   |
    | * Every month  |
    | * 2 - 3 Months |
    | * More than 3  |
    |    Months      |
    | * JarJar Sux!  |

The comparisons are good. Have you seen the Linux equivalent?

http://www.linuxrx.com/WS_Linux/OS_comparison.html

Unfortunately the FreeBSD info is out-of-date.

When this site is considered ready for public consumption,
perhaps you could announce it on SlashDot?