Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 20:23:00 -0400
From:      "MET" <met@uberstats.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Mobil" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wireless

I was wondering if anyone had a good link to setting up FreeBSD on a
wireless connection.  I know you have to put something in /etc/rc.conf
(similar to the standard NIC stuff), and I'm guessing you have to
compile something into the kernel.  But as far as details go like
exactly what I'm clueless.

Also, thanks to everyone who replied to my XFree86 question, once I'm
done with some other stuff I'm going to give it a shot (crossing
fingers).

~ MET