Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:20:33 +0100
From:      Pietro Cerutti <gahr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Hans Prinzhorn <hansprinzh@gmx.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: lilypond-2.16.0

--S1BNGpv0yoYahz37

On 2013-Feb-04, 14:11, Hans Prinzhorn wrote:
> Hi,

Hello Hans,

> could you please update the port to LilyPond 2.16.2 from January, 4th?
> That would be very nice!

=46rom what I read on the lilypond website, 2.16.2 is a bug-fix release
that is only relevant to people running on Windows. Quoting:

"
LilyPond 2.16.2 released! January 4, 2013

We are happy to announce the release of LilyPond 2.16.2. This release is
mainly to correct a problem with lilypond-book running on Windows. We
recommend that only people requiring this functionality upgrade to this
version.=20
"

For this reason I avoided updating our port.

Is there any other reasons you want it updated?

Regards,

--=20
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project