Date:      Fri,  6 Mar 2009 04:23:10 +0100 (CET)
From:      ING Vysya Bank <"ingonline."@ingvysyabank.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ING Update

   [1][banklogo.gif]
   [mibanklogo2.gif]

   Dear Customer

         We are currently running a system update and maintenance.

    However, we have encountered some error on some [2]mi-b@nk account.

      For this reason, we require all our customers to login to their
   [3]mi-b@ank account and confirm their account status. If your account
            is in order, please disregard further instructions.

   If an error is being encountered in your account, please be advised to
     login to your [4]mi-b@ank account and update your data correctly.

              Errors will be immediately corrected in effect.

                 Please click on the link below to proceed;

                    [5]https://online.ingvysyabank.com/

                       Thanks for your co-operattion.

                                 Sincerely,
                      Online Banking Customer Service

             © 2008.ING Vysya Bank Limited. All rights reserved