Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:22:03 +0100
From:      Martin Svensson <cthunder@telia.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   error!

Hi,

I have two isa ne2000 compatible network cards. And i have these two
lines in my kernel config file:

device ed0 at isa? port 0x300 net irq 5 iomem 0xd8000 (This is is
default, except i changed io and irq)
device ed1 at isa? port 0x340 net irq 4 iomem 0xd8000 (I added this line
but don't know if it's correct, or what the iomem should be!?)

When i config everything does fine, and i do 'make depend' and 'make',
but i get a make error that says:

cc; Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 11
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I would be VERY glad of anyone could help me.
Thankyou in advance
Martin