Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:51:52 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        opentrax@email.com
Cc:        keichii@peorth.iteration.net, roman@harmonic.co.il, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OOPS.. (Re: MFC? src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC and sound support)

> Baseless, my eye you pinhead.
> Our company has been doing sound for over 10 years.
> I've witnessed this lockup many times. So get off it. :-)

I have never seen the pcm driver lock up and can only conclude that
your company simply needs to get better engineers. :)

> Someone suggested that it go into KLM. That's a good suggestion.

We don't use LKMs (LKM is an airline) anymore.  You know, it really
would be good if you went away and studied what FreeBSD is actually
doing for, say, a couple of years and then and came back and started
posting again.  Both parties could use the break anyway.

- Jordan