Date:      19 Apr 2001 13:32:48 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        "Ben Hyatt" <benjaminhyatt@hotmail.com>, "G. Jason Middleton" <gmiddl1@gl.umbc.edu>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: window managers which one?

I've said it before and i'll say it again.... blackbox. -grin- one day i'll
back this up with facts but for now its 4:30 am and i'm going to bed. My 2
cents worth is try them all and settle its not about what is right for others
but what is right for you.

Cheers,

Mark

--
God made the world in six days, and was arrested on the seventh.