Date:      Thu, 1 Mar 2012 22:16:46 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iwi firmware
References:  <CAGwOe2YwkR7eySmssDbzaOPcfgMHsMrPVBze0u2ycd0uSfO%2BEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAAgh0_bEQpgLq0iywhMxfVSGz63N6tekxogc3nThhJdjZmediw@mail.gmail.com> <CAGwOe2ZXJeBx-RJcmH4NogcrsdXXYWacep%2B7QByawC9gu%2BRHGw@mail.gmail.com> <201202292045.11498.bschmidt@techwires.net> <CAGwOe2asjkAJgxR1A4Dc1%2B8%2B0=_AZ1V0nzuee4BNnrhuPpH24w@mail.gmail.com> <CAGwOe2bGtoUiTuEfSYF9BPCM=kzx0R4uMoG2POdvvDQVL_nyjw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmomFDs-2B01ywZQcwrRRrVY0AgC-x29pftzfsC2ncwLAaQ@mail.gmail.com>

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org> wrote:

> I'd suggest opening up a PR.

Done

kern/165595