Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 07:23:54 -0700
From:      "James D. Fowler" <jimmy@digitalmechanix.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Hello,
I recently had a hard drive crash and re- installed 2.2.6-release. When I re-installed XFree86 I didn't get the vga or svga servers so I could not even config Xwindows, solved that problem. Now I'm re-installing the pkgs. that I had on my system before (that ran fine) I'm running into all sorts of problems like missing libXpm.so.4.10 for xfm. What has happened? When I originally installed 2.2.6-RELEASE it went off without a hitch. Has something changed? Can someone help
Thanx,
Jim

James D Fowler

Digital Mechanix