Date:      Wed, 21 May 2003 00:44:19 +0900
From:      Katsushi Kobayashi <ikob@koganei.wide.ad.jp>
To:        "Vladimir B. " Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-firewire@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support for CXD1847A controller?

Hi,

A previous version of our driver supported Apple PELE chipset. Actually
the
first target chipset was TI's LYNX series. However, I have decided
every developing
effort  to concentrate OHCI 1394, since almost all products has been
conversing OHCI
1394 basis not follows Apple PELE and TI's LYNX. Also, I think we, also
including
me, cannot get these products except of used market.

Thanks,