Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:53:05 -0700
From:      "Jeremy Keith" <jkeith@monarch.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   IPFW + NATD Grouping

I'm currently using NATD and port forwarding into my internal home network.
Is it possible to redirect incoming based on source?  eg.  My wife and I
have PC Anywhere which we like to connect to our own computers.

Is it possible that when my wife trys to connect from her work, it sees the
ip she's coming from and redirects the pcanywhere port to her machine.  And
when I connect from my work it redirects it to my computer becuase of my
source?

I realize I could add another public IP on the box and do it that way, but
I'm wondering if theres a way to do this with one IP?

Thanks in Advance.

JK