Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 08:45:36 -0800
From:      "wsimpson Last Name" <wsimpson@my-deja.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   disable console mouse

I find that my mouse is terribly sluggish under X. For example, I
have to hold the mouse button down a full second on an object I want
to drag (else it isn't dragged). I put this down to
the fact that I have the console mouse working.

I also find it a pain to have a mouse hanging around in the console.

Could anyone please tell me how to disable the console mouse and
still have the mouse work under X?

Thanks for any help
Bill
PS nobody replied on backspace/delete... I set it up properly but it
seems a real shame that 1000s of people each have to do this
individually instead of the FreeBSD team shipping a fixed distribution.