Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2011 01:14:50 +0100
From:      Joachim Tingvold <joachim@tingvold.com>
To:        Alexander Motin <mav@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mps0-troubles

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011, at 23:29:53PM GMT+01:00, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
> If I were copying from the AHCI-attached disk to the mps controller,
> and the AHCI-attached disk timeouts, wouldn't this cause the disks
> on the mps controller to timeout as well?

Now it happened again (while copying from 'zroot' to 'storage'). This
time only mps0 produced errors; <http://home.komsys.org/~jocke/dmesg_mps0_freebsd-scsi_2.txt
 >. As the timeout seem to be over quickly, I find it strange that
whatever process that accessed the disks (in my case, 'mv'), doesn't
continue once the disks are available -- or is this some kind of
safeguard against corrupted data?

--
Joachim