Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:11:42 +1100
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        sPoOL <spool@hegau-networx.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 09:10:20AM +0100, sPoOL wrote:
> I`m searching for network drivers (3Com 3C905-TX) but on the offical
> site of 3com I found nothing... so I want to ask you if there are any
> drivers für my networkadapter running under freebsd.

They're supported right out of the box:

# The `xl' device provides support for the 3Com 3c900, 3c905 and
# 3c905B (Fast) Etherlink XL cards and integrated controllers. This
# includes the integrated 3c905B-TX chips in certain Dell Optiplex and
# Dell Precision desktop machines and the integrated 3c905-TX chips
# in Dell Latitude laptop docking stations.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |              Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin@mavetju.org |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions: