Date:      Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:29:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        David Nunn <davidn@uk.aiesec.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2.6 kernel with 2.2.5 system?

No, you will run into all kinds of problems with existing binaries,
because of this. how bout this : cvsup source, make world, and then you
have to reboot maybe twice.

For me, I would stay late to do this, when everyone has gone home, don;t
know about the practice in your office.

-Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking