Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:24:24 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   TCP inflight (was: Re: Poor Samba throughput on 6.0 (fwd))

I've seen a number of reports that TCP inflight data limiting is
substantially impacting performance on high bandwidth, low latency
networks.  Not knowing much about it, I figured I'd post on net@ and see
if anyone here is interested in taking a look at some of the reports
(they're easy to find in the mailing list archives) and investigating how
to fix them.

Robert N M Watson