Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 2003 13:42:07 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott+freebsd@fishballoon.org>
To:        Carl Morley <bsdmn@webize.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 08:18:54AM +0100, Carl Morley wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> I still get; "vr0: rx packet lost" errors off the vr0 card.  Mostly when
> people connect over the vpn and use MS terminal services.
> Cheers,
> Carl.

Hi Carl,

The occasional dropped packet I can live with, as long as it doesn't lock
up like it (apparently) used to...

Thanks,

	Scott

Scott Mitchell           | PGP Key ID | "Eagles may soar, but weasels
Cambridge, England       | 0x54B171B9 |  don't get sucked into jet engines"
scott at fishballoon.org | 0xAA775B8B |      -- Anon