Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 22:40:12 -0000
From:      "G D McKee" <freebsd@gdmckee.com>
To:        "trini0" <trini0@optonline.net>, "Jonathan Chen" <jonathan.chen@itouch.co.nz>, "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SETIATHOME on FreeBSD 4.2

Hi

The version in ports is old!!

Got a copy from ftp.freebsd.org though.  It comes up with the following
error

kursk# ./setiathome
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.3" not found
kursk#

I have had a look and there is no version for FreeBSD 4 +, just 2.2.

Could someone mail me a working file please, or am I best to load compat3
libraries.  I don't really want to do this, as the box is running fine
currently without them.

Gordon