Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 12:12:16 +0100
From:      Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
To:        Akinori MUSHA <knu@iDaemons.org>
Cc:        SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, joe@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30688: editors/gnuserv-emacs20 in Makefile, but doesn't exist

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

On Mon, Sep 24, 2001 at 08:10:23PM +0900, Akinori MUSHA wrote:
> At Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:49:48 +0900,
> SADA Kenji wrote:
> > I get below error and couldn't commit it even now.
> > I have no time to trace the reason for now.
> (snip)
> > distinfo - Does not contain a line with the keyword "$FreeBSD:".
>=20
> Replace all the "$FreeBSD: ...$" tags with just "$FreeBSD$" and the
> pre-commit script will let you check them in.
>=20
> Newly imported files should not have already expanded tags, since they
> will be screwed up once the files are checked in. (So the pre-commit
> script considers it as a mistake to have expanded tags)

No, in this case there was a problem with the rexexp that's used to
match exclusions to the header check rule.  It's always been the case
that only 'Makefile's are checked, but I broke the pattern match and for
a while all files needed a $FreeBSD$ in them.  I've fixed that now.

BTW, is this still true.  Are there any other files that should have
a $FreeBSD$ in them too?

Joe

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO

--/Uq4LBwYP4y1W6pO--