Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:12:37 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: JFS

On Sun, 8 Jul 2001, Bill Moran wrote:

> I know my opinion of Wind River has been negatively impacted by
> the numerous spelling errors I found on their web site the first
> time I visited.

That's different though -- one person rubbishes the product because the
presentation uses a Politically Incorrect typeface, whereas you (quite
rightly) assume that if they can't be bothered to run a spelling checker
over their Web page, their quality control is somewhat suspect...

--
Regards,

Juha

PGP fingerprint:
B7E1 CC52 5FCA 9756 B502  10C8 4CD8 B066 12F3 9544