Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 07:35:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Brett L. Hawn" <blh@nol.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ok, look folks

I've asked nicely, I've sent some 30-40 messages to the majordomo server and
the owner of the list. Now... I'm going to try one more 'nice' method before
I just get overly pissed off and find my own way to do it:

SOMEONE TAKE ME OFF THE *&^%ING LISTS

I subscribed to -current, -hackers, and -questions some time ago, and it was
fun.. but right now I don't have time for it and majordomo being the piece
of crap it is now says I'm not on the lists.. but yet I get some 40+ emails
a day from them.. go figure. All I ask is that someone get me off the
*&^%ing lists, I've emailed majordomo-owner, owner-majordomo,
root@freebsd.org, and admin@freebsd.org, now I'm tired.

[-]                  Brett L. Hawn (blh@nol.net)                           [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]