Date:      Fri, 09 Nov 2007 07:29:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        stas@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD under skyeye

In message: <20071109133153.GE899@dracon.ht-systems.ru>
            Stanislav Sedov <stas@freebsd.org> writes:
: Have anyone tryed to run FreeBSD under skyeye? I've seen the
: config for this simulator, but when I run the SKYEYE kernel
: under the simulator, it doesn't output anything to screen.
: Probably I need specific configuration?

Years ago, when we were doing the Atmel AT91RM9200 port, we discovered
that the SKYEYE emulator didn't match the real hardware too well, and
thus we needed to have a number of workarounds in the kernel for it.
I'm unsure of the current state of skyeye emulator, but maybe these
workarounds need to change or are no longer necessary.

Warner