Date:      Fri, 27 Aug 1999 16:52:25 -0400
From:      Mark Thomas <thomas@clark.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: adopt a newbie program

At 12:36 PM 8/27/99 -0500, M. L. Dodson wrote:
>Jeff Baker writes:
> > Hi ML,
> > starting to get it now.....this is a cult group, with deeply religious
> > roots, which explains the speaking in tongues (jibberish), and the
> > initiation ceremonies ....it's all making sense now....;-)
> >

>Damn!  I thought I covered my tracks better than that!
> >
> > I must do more reading.......I must do more reading.....I must do more
> > reading. (3 hail mounts here)
> >

>You're getting it!  Keep it up!

Of course one of the most overlooked ways of isolating what you need is a
simple:

man -k what-you're-looking-for

You may not find exactly what you want the first time, but intelligent
keywords will usually find something that will lead you to what you're
looking for.

Always let the computer do your searching.

Mark
---
thomas@clark.net ---> http://www.clark.net/pub/thomas
PBEM Eldritch --------> http://www.pbegames.com