Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 12:08:07 +1000 (EST)
From:      Joel Sutton <jsutton@genesis.net.au>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   www.tunelinux.com - an interesting idea...

Hi,

I just spotted:

  http://www.tunelinux.com/

Here's a snippet:

---[snip]---------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to TuneLinux.COM

This site is the central repository on the Internet for advice and
guidance on performance tuning Linux systems.

Over the next few months we will be collecting YOUR articles and advice on
how to best tune and maintain Linux systems.

At the moment it seems to be completely empty but it's early days.

Is this something that we could set up as a resource for FreeBSD server
operators?

Cheers, Joel...

---
Joel Sutton                      |                  Busy Bee Consulting
Phone: 0409 426-563              |                 Melbourne, Australia
Email: jsutton@genesis.net.au    |   http://www.genesis.net.au/~jsutton