Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 12:55:31 -0500
From:      Lance Bland <lbland@vvi.com>
To:        Jud <judmarc@fastmail.fm>
Cc:        Dmitry Fadeyev <fadeyev@ukr.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: OS comparison

--Apple-Mail-2--782094215

On Friday, December 13, 2002, at 12:07 PM, Jud wrote:

> Largest collection of reviews, links, etc. I know of, a bit outdated
> now but still fascinating:
>
> http://tunes.org/Review/OSes.html
>
> Also check out their reviews/links re various programming languages:
>
> http://tunes.org/Review/Languages.html

hi-

you said they are outdated, but the information on Objective-C is
severely lacking (it has been around for ~16 years), the link is bad,
it is not MIA; and the Mac OS X O.S. info is lacking, and doesn't make
mention of the fact that it uses a lot of FreeBSD stuff.

I only looked at the pages for a few seconds, so I could be wrong...

-lance

------------------------------------
Lance Bland
mailto:lbland@vvi.com
VVI Is The #1 Visual-Report Tool Developer For Mac OS X
http://www.vvi.com

--Apple-Mail-2--782094215

<excerpt>Largest collection of reviews, links, etc. I know of, a bit
outdated now but still fascinating:

Also check out their reviews/links re various programming languages:

</excerpt>

hi-

you said they are outdated, but the information on Objective-C is
severely lacking (it has been around for ~16 years), the link is bad,
it is not MIA; and the Mac OS X O.S. info is lacking, and doesn't make
mention of the fact that it uses a lot of FreeBSD stuff.

I only looked at the pages for a few seconds, so I could be wrong...

-lance

Lance Bland

mailto:lbland@vvi.com

VVI Is The #1 Visual-Report Tool Developer For Mac OS X

http://www.vvi.com</fontfamily>;

--Apple-Mail-2--782094215--