Date:      Fri, 27 Sep 2002 06:42:23 +0000
From:      "mufassa bendover" <mamasboy256@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   there must be a better way

to the FreeBSD people:
    I wanted to use your product but i had to back off. Do you know why?
This is because you guys make it so complicated to operate that when an
UNIX newbie wants to use your product (which is a good thing)he usually
backs away when he sees very complicated stuffs and functions.
EXAMPLE:
Who in the earth would want to memorize this whole thing just to mount
a cdrom in practical life...
%mount_cd9660 /dev/acd0c /usr/mnt/cdrom

So my Question is WHEN ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO COME OUT WITH A DIST
IN WHICH TOUSANDS OF TEENEGERS WILL ATTRACT...NOT REJECT? Dont you
you people should consider the newbies too