Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 1999 12:43:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tera.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ideas about which XWS suites??

   I'm looking to add the option of installing my own colormap
   and allocating perhaps 20 to 25 colors; then doing an XInstall
   of that  cmap on the X app I've been writing.

   Anybody out there who can suggest which of the ports has this?
   I'm working with Xt and Xaw3d for this first cut.  I've poured
   over several of the X Window ports without much luck.  I'd be
   happy to mix in some lowlevel pure Xlib code if there were no
   other alternative.

   Pointers, sample code snippets, or whatever very welcome.

   thanks much, people,

   gary