Date:      Fri, 05 Sep 1997 11:05:00 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp18.tar.gz

I am going to back out the changes to ad1848.c which seems
to make things worse for vat.

For the near term, vat will be modified to directly manage
the card's dma buffer and that will clean up what ever
problems are left with sound quality. The stuttering
problem with mpg123 still needs to be resolved.

	Cheers,
	Amancio